Quem sou eu

sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

                                                Autobiography




     My name is Claudio Santos de Jesus, was born on August 4, 1975 in Salvador - Bahia. Always lived in Salvador with my parents and my whole family. I had a childhood of hard work. "In fact, it won rights that the child should have" play was one. Do not blame my mother because she was separated from my father, are twelve brothers, even though we had heavy lifting to survive. From the six, seven years old, approximately, helped with household chores and maintenance of the family. I took care of my nephews, my mother helped in the tent of vegetables that she had even made the purchases of materials, helped her in the evening sale of acaraje: my mother was one of the best acarajés the world, selling ice cream, went to Saturdays catechesis in the church in the neighborhood where I lived, but never successfully achieve the first fellowship, not really explain it! In the remaining days in school: one of the best places I liked to stay, and still love this place. Therefore, I am becoming a teacher: for love school, love the students, nobody will take it from me, is in my blood, and this is my dream since childhood.
     At fourteen years old, I was in high school - high school. I remember the happiness of my mother when I was enrolled in the Technical School Newton Sucupira in the neighborhood of Mussurunga - Salvador. This joy of my mother was not and was not in vain, never had a school year and ask, "she bet everything on me," and I never let her down, she gambled on my dream of going to college. At 18, he finished high school. Today I am fulfilling my desire and hers. However, I am sorry for not giving such joy to her before, because now only the 35 years he painted the opportunity and she is sick, so is not keeping up in a more lucid it all. But I feel all the strength and struggle of my mother when I'm studying. I had no trouble finishing the second grade.
     Today, I study letters, because I always found it more difficult to understand the discipline: Portuguese. Thus, I opted to take the course of Letters, to obtain and deepen my knowledge. It's working! "The world of words is wonderful," every day, every reading, writing each know something different. Just who is at that moment really knows what goes on, only those who love literature can define the fantasies, dreams and the wonder it brings.
     Even though the distance: an option of the few opportunities for me to found a college, for failing to afford a private college and unable to face the elite upper class in a public college can get enough knowledge. I advise everyone, a distance learning course, but they must have discipline, altoestima and enjoy reading.
     In the future I intend to do postgraduate courses, including: master's and doctoral degrees. I will continue my studies, because every day we learn a little more, we also know that the student of lyrics ever to his studies, as the great educator he has to keep well informed always updated. We also say that when we are in the classroom teaching, we are also learning, then we will never stop studying.
     I intend to specialize as much as I can and leave the financial conditions. I would love to alphabetize as many people as possible: young people, parents and all those discredited by showing that as the age of 35 I went to college, they can also, awaken your senses critical studies, creating an expectation better life for all people who need a stimulus in life, to raise their children in the future with a better life, even better than mine, which I did not get things that a child always dreams of having, like a bicycle, example.
     Thus are my hopes for the future. For all know, we become teachers, not by big salaries, which are a shame for a rich country like Brazil, starvation wages, but because we have the pleasure, love, and I say to the responsibility of change our country.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário